Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Level Two TTCA

First of all, thank you to all who have taken the time to read my blog up to this point. Even though im still somewhat of a novice in the internet realm of blogging, I am finding that I enjoy it more than anticipated. It gives you a real sense of being connected with different people and topics. One specific aspect of blogging that I find appealing is that the topics can be broad enough for the entire planet to relate to, or limited to the thoughts of a small class of students. This allows us to use the internet to facilitate our personal goals, while being on a global stage.

For this post I've decided to pose another question which I myself have had some inner debate about. Ultimately it comes down to how comfortable you are with using technology in certain ways. Which method would you prefer to use to gain your level two TTCA in Lexington School District One....the observation or portfolio method?

No comments:

Post a Comment